As airports embrace electric ground support equipment (GSE), the charging infrastructure needed for implementation can prove to be costly.
With AmpTek load sharing technology, cost of airport infrastructure is minimized by intelligently sharing the electric power already routed to the passenger boarding gate. Keep the green GSE journey going without compromising efficiency or cost with AmpTek.
Environmentally Responsible, Financially Sound
- Use Power at the Gate: Tap into available bridge, PCA, and G P U power already available at the gate.
- Minimize Infrastructure Costs: Use available gate to operate battery chargers without costly infrastructure upgrades, excavations, and cable runs
- Protect the Aircraft and Gate Equipment: Safely share power between gate equipment and battery chargers without risk to aircraft power demands
- Manage Power Sharing: AmpTek intelligently monitors and shares available gate power between gate equipment and battery chargers
Keep eGSE Charged & Ready
- Integrates with eGSE battery charging devices
- Controls charger power consumption to protect gate and aircraft equipment
- Provides feedback on charging status
- Easily visible LED readouts showing status at a distance
- Full-color digital display
- Can be added to most existing chargers
- Fault reporting